The responsibility stage has been extended and additional restrictions have been introduced. The new safety rules will apply from 28 December 2020 until 17 January 2021, i.e. the end of the school break.
What changes are envisaged?
- Shopping centres functioning restricted again–grocery, book and press shops, chemists, pharmacies, hairdressing and beauty salons, as well as free-standing large-format furniture shops remain open.
- Hotels functioning restricted–available to uniformed services, physicians, patients of specialised hospitals and central sport centres (COS). Workers hostels are also an exception.
- Ski slopes closed
- Sport infrastructure available only for professional sport
- 10-day quarantine for those coming to Poland by organised transport
The existing rules and restrictions have been extended:
- Ban on the mobility of persons under 16 years old without the care of a parent or legal guardian from Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (except for winter play centre)
- Restrictions on public transport:
- – 50% of the seating capacity, or
- – 30% of the combined seating and standing capacity, while not less than 50% of the seating capacity left
- Restrictions on places of the exercise of religious worship–maximum of 1 person/15m2
- Participation in meetings–maximum of 5 persons
- Ban on weddings, communion and funeral repasts
- Gyms, fitness clubs and aquaparks closed
- Restriction in shops–maximum of 1 person/15m2
- Senior citizen hours–from Monday to Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 a.m.
- Restaurants closed. Meals for take-away or delivery only
- Nursery and kindergartens function without changes.
- Hairdressing and beauty salons function under a sanitary regime.